Wednesday 25 September 2013

fall Essentials



Hey. My name is Ella and I decided to open a beauty and life style blog. the blog will be conducted in both Hebrew and English. I'll be brief and straight words and post content just say that I am very excited and it's  something I was planning for quite some time..In honor of the upcoming fall I want to introduce you to my fall beauty essentials



About nail polish, I decided to choose a nude one and a dark one. the Barry M gelly nail paint in the shade-  lychee (witch is not lychee at all) is the perfect nude for me to fall. Is slightly gray and therefore suitable for the weather ever cools. Besides, the formula very glossy (for those who like) and realy opaque.
The dark nail polish is recessionista by Essie. It is purple - stunning Bordeaux, which is very suitable for the season, and this is one of my favorite polishes in general.

 when the fall is comming my skin have a tendency to dry, and I feel it especially my lips and my hands . For   my lips I use thr L'Occitan's Shea Butter. It's the only thing that was able to save my lips from dried and chipping.
To keep my hands hydrited the Antispot hand cream with organic almond oil & vitamin c is perfect. It moisturizes your hands over time, absorbed rapidly and it has a fruity smell that a little bit to heavy for summer but for fall is excellent.

with lips I decided to also go for such plummy cherry color .. Here comes the lipstick from the collection of Mac viva glam number IV. it has a frost finish, witch is not one of my favorites but this specific lipstik I finde myself send my hand all the time because it has a beautiful color. on one side dark and deep But also everyday and not too bright.

Last but not least comes the cheekmate by soap & glory. This ia a liquid blush (amazing dupe of Benefit one), which looks very natural on the cheeks and kept for hours. it is a bit more cherry and pinky than the lipstick, and though it is suitable for fall, I find myself using it all year around.

So that's it for today .. Hope you just love the first post and I'd be happy if you leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. ברוכה הבאה לבלוגספירה! יש לי מעט הערות בונות עבורך, אם את מעוניינת נעבור לפרטי..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה! שלחתי לך הודעה בפרטי...

      Delete
  2. בהצלחה, אהבתי את הצילומים

    ReplyDelete
  3. תודה רבה :) יש לי פטיש רציני לצילום, שמחה שהוא בא לידי ביטוי..

    ReplyDelete