Wednesday 16 October 2013

DIY Lip Scrub

One of my biggest problems with fall and winter it is the fact that my lips so dry. Last year I was desperate, until I discovered some products that helped and gave me back my joy in life.


The lip scrub does not give to your lips a moist, but it will save you at the moments that you want to put a lipstick when your lips are dry and it will remove all the peeling. Until now I used one of the LASH lip scrub, but then I realized that it was a waste of money because Ican make an excellent one at home. 


So what you'll need?

- organic sugar (regular sugar is also fine) 3 tsp
- brown sugar 1/2 tsp
- honey 1/2 tsp
- olive oil 2 tsp
- a small pot

At first I mix the organic sugar and brown sugar together:



Then I add the olive oil  with the honey and mix with the suger:



And finally- to put all the scrub in a small pot:


So this is it for today ... Hope you find this post useful.

5 comments:

  1. בהחלט מיותר להוציא כל כך הרבה כסף על ליפ סקראב..
    זה מאוד דומה לאחד שאני מכינה רק שאני מוסיפה גם שמן קוקוס:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. שמן קוקוס שמע רעיון טוב! אנסה פעם הבאה...

      Delete
  2. Amazing! Thank you so much for this post ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. מסכימה שבהחלט מיותר להוציא כסף על ליפ-סקראבים כשאפשר להכין בבית,
    אבל לא יכולה להגיד שלא בא לי על הזה בטעם מסטיק של לאש.
    אולי זה שהם תומכים כספית בעמותות פרו-פלסטיניות יגרום לי להמשיך להסתפק בגרסאות ביתיות :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i always buy my lip scrubs but ill def try making them at home :) x

    also, i've got a michael todd giveaway on my blog- feel free to enter :)
    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete