Saturday 12 October 2013

My Week In Photos #1


So I decided it would be nice if every week I will summarize what happened to me in pictures (hope that every week ..) 
so... starting with this week...

Let's start with the pictures that I put in Instagram - some from the organization of my makeup and nail polishes, And I also did FOTD. (follow me on instegram for more pictures)
And move to some shopping.. I bought this gorgeous Zara bag that will be perfect for university, and also some shopping from the drugstore.
I finally finished knitting this scarf that I'm working on for some time. I used this glass from primark and I had fun with the the Butter London teddy girl londomnail polish (teddy girl)


so... how was your week? what do you think about this concept? 

2 comments:

  1. LOVING this glass! I wish we had primark in Israel, I always see cute things from there with these dogies and cats design, and what can I say, it totally buys me.
    Can I ask you at which country do you live at the moment? you can answer me in private, or not at all- if it's too private.
    Scarf is amazing btw, I always think of knitting as the perfect therapie, and my dream is that when I'm old and retired and have spare time, I will knit socks all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am living in Israel right now, but visits a lot in the UK .. Yes, it is annoying that we can't get Primark here and they also do not ship to Israel. No doubt that knitting it is a relaxing hobbie .. I love to do it - especially in winter..

      Delete