Friday 11 October 2013

My Favorites Youtubers


So today I decided to do something a little different .. In this post I will present you the girls that becauso of theirfault it all started. At the last two years I was exposed to so many beauty blogs and YouTube channels, so it is really hard for me to choose a few favorites. I decided to put in this list the eauty gurus that I will not miss any of their videos, and everytime when they uploaded a new one I run to the computer.
 So Lets get started...

That girl ... I have no words. she's so nice and hilarious  and it make it really fun to watch her ​​videos. She is a Canadian who lives in England and therefore she talks about products that you can get in North America and products that you can gat in Europe as well. Just go in to watch her and you'll understand ..


There is something very megical in Zoe's personality. She is really charming, and even though she has so many fans and subscribers she is still talking at eye level. Also fun to watch her vlog videos because they always remind me that I needed to enjoy in my life.


Jaclyn is a pretty new youtuber, but because of her excellent makeup tutorials she is already quite popular. I personally does not like her "Lifestyle" videos so much, but when it comes to makeup - she just a champion! her teachings are clear and varied and I could learn a lot from her.


Sharon is a professional makeup artist , and her videos, as Jaclyn - are mostly makeup tutorials. She is super professional, and her tips are amazing. Besides, having a cute Irish accent always adds something.

Last but not least comes Gabriela. I discovered her just recently, and her channel is quite new. She is the least popular of all the girls on this list, but in my opinion she will e something big. She's cute, gentle and she has a soothing and pleasant voice. She is not a professional but her makeup tutorials are excellence, and  it also just nice to hear her talk.


Of course there are many girls that I love watching them but I decided to choose only five, and I'm very pleased with my choices.
So who are yous favorites youtubers? leave a comment ..

No comments:

Post a Comment