Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Lip Butters


About the Revlon lip butters there is a lot of hype in the beauty world, and there is a reason for that.The formula is soft and nice, the range of colors is good and something about that they are semi-transparent makes them wearable and fit almost any look.
Since I bought my first lip butter last year, I managed to accumulate another 4 that I want to introduce you.


Before we get to details,I want to say that in general these lipsticks are not so durable because they are so moisturising. There are some small changes in the formula in each one, and I'll take that as'll talk about each one separately. Their price is £ 5.99 and you can get them at any drugstore.

raspberry pie, red velvet, wild watermelon, pink truffle, juicy papaya

Juicy papaya
Is the sheerest one that I have. It has a peach color and gives your lips really just a touch of color. It not stays on the lips a long time, but it is really moisturising. Good for everyday use.

Pink truffle
This one  is "my lips but better" kind of color. Is a little more durable than the previous one and suitable for any look. I like to use it when I do a smoky eye and I want to have some nude color on my lips without washed out totaly.

Wild watermelon
This one is perfect for the summer. It has a fun red - pink color that matches this season. Is quite pigmented and last on the lips for about 3 hours (without eating and drinking). 

Red velvet
If the previous was perfect for the summer, this one is perfect for the winter. It has a gorgeous burgundy color that suits many skin tones. Iא showed the most impressive resilience of all of them - five hours without eating and drinking, but it is a littel bit drying.

Raspberry pie
It is most pigments color of all. it has a purplish color with bleu untertone what ​​makes your teeth look really white. Is similar to the red vevet formula. 

So.. what do you think about the lip butters? len me know in the comments down below.

3 comments:

  1. קראתי רק בעברית, אז אני מקווה שלא פיספסתי כלום :-). שמעתי הרבה דברים טובים על הליפ באטר של רבלון. לא ידעתי שאי אפשר להשיג אותם בארץ, חבל, כמו הרבה דברים טובים באמת שאי אפשר להשיג פה.

    ReplyDelete
  2. אפשר להשיג אותם בארץ פשוט את הגוונים הספציפיים שציינתי אז לא.. לא כל כך נורא ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תיקון טעות- היום הייתי בסופר פארם וראיתי את הגוונים האלה בארץ...

      Delete