Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lioele Water Drop BB Cream


When I bought this bb cream I did not think that it will be a love story. For those that do not know, I suffer from oily skin, so I assumed that this product (that is designed primarily for dry skin) will not suit me.
After a few uses, I found out I was wrong. like I thought- in the summer is really not fit me, but at the fall and winter is perfect for me.
The coverage is low - medium and it has a beautiful natural finish. like i just said, I have oily skin, so I have to powder, but even then my skin has a littel bit of sheen that gives the me healthy look, and that's why I so love this product.




Do not be scared from the taupe shad that it has - it is oxidized and adapts to skin tone, despite the darkness Skins I believe it will fit for most of the skin tones. I like to applay it with my fingers - that in my opinion gives the most natural result.
What is also nice in with this bb cream  that it is full of moisture, and at the days when I'm rushing it can replace my moisturiser. It is stays on my face something like 5-6 hours, and has spf 27.
So ... Where can you get it?
Unfortunately, you can buy it only in East Asia or online. i bought mine from ebay for 12$, and I think that it is a really good price.




2 comments:

  1. אני נחשפתי לביבי קרים רק לאחרונה ומאוד מרוצה. אני ממליצה לך אם את קונה באיבי לשים קישור למוכר. כי ככה אם מישהי מתלהבת יכולה גם לקנות בזכותך :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. קניתי את זה כמעט לפני שנה אז אני לא זוכרת מי המוכר.. אבל חיפוש קצר באיביי יביא לך המון מוכרים מדרום קוריאה שמוכרים אותו ופשוט כדאי למצוא את הדיל הכי טוב...

    ReplyDelete