Sunday 6 October 2013

Hair Care Routine


I can say that overall I have a pretty comfortable hair. Is not flat - but not to curly, fit easily on most days, not too oily but not really dry and I would also like the color (reddish in case you asked). My only problem with my hair is that it is very thin and wispy, but I can live with it.
Slowly over the past year I have found the products that fit my hair, they are replaced from time to time, but to that I could come to some routine I'm really I'm excited to show you my hair care routine.


Let's start with the basics in terms of hair products - shampoo and conditioner . Currently I'm useing Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner by Bumble and bumble. Shampoo and Conditioner are products that I fint it hard to stick to them, yet I did'nt fall in love with dou that I'm going to buy again and again. these Shampoo and conditioner are nice and supposed to give a nice waves like you just came back from the beach. When I use them I really get this look , but I found that it does not give me enough moisture for my hair. Therefore, in order that it does not dry it completely I washed only twice - three times a week rather than three - four as I usually do. No doubt they smell amazing (refreshingocean smell).but - and this is a big but - this pair cost me no less than £ 35.00, when each of which contains only 250 ml, and that the principal reason that it is not I will purchase again.


If there is a product that I think is worth the money it is defentley the Macadamia natural oil Deep repair masque. This hair mask is the best that I have been trying so far. I use it once a week after shampooing and it makes my hair feel so nice and smooth after it dries. I feel it really gives it moisture and the smell of it stays until the next shampooing. Totally worth the £ 36.75 it costs (500ml).


I brush my hair just after I'm getting out from the shower, because if I will do it when my hair is dry then my hair will swell and lose its shape. That's why I use Tangle teezer. This is a brush that is good to use when your hair is wet - it is very gentle and yet it does the job. I have noticed since I'm using this brush my hair falling out significantly less. I have this brush for 6 monthes and it does not even begin to show signs of aging. The price - £ 10.20.


TRESemm'e Heat defence Styling spray
I use this spray before I'm strighting or curling my hair. Is supposed to protect your hair against heat and I can only hope that it does do it. It does'nt heavy and not makes my hair feel sticky like others I've tried, so I'm just pretty happy with that. The price is also not bad at all - £ 5.25.

Loreal elvive Extraordinary oil
I'm useing this oil when my hair is almost dry and it helps me get rid of frize and gives my hair some weight. On the packaging it says that it should also protect against heat but I do not use it for this purpose. £ 6.66.

Batiste Dry shampoo
I do not know what I would do without this product. Because the root of my hair tends to be oily already two days after I wash it I have to use this stuff, unless I just want tofry an egg on my scalpt, especially now when I wash my hair only twice a week. It also gives me a refreshing feeling which makes your hair feel clean. It is very cheap (£ 2.99) and smells amazing.

Success Hair spray
I usually avoid using hair spray because I do not like the crispy feeling of these products on my hair.The only time that I use this product, is only when I havethat the shape of it will stay for a long time. In such situations I use a spray of an Israely brand, and it does the job well.


The next product I did not know if to put in the post or not, but I decided that it will because this product is like a magic for me. The Maxi hair vitamins are supposed to help the growth of hair. I use them for two months and I see a really significant improvement. Reduced dropout and hair feeling fuller and healthier. It contains Omega-3, zinc and all sorts of names of things I do not really know aboyt them, but I do see the results- they are good. The price is $ 17.39 on iherb, and the box contains 50 capsules.

So this is it for my hair care routine. What are the proudact that you are useing? I'd be happy if you leave a comment...


7 comments:

  1. אהבתי.מאיפה הלקים של barry m..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. קניתי אותם כשהייתי בלונדון. לצערי האתרים הבריטיים לא שולחים בשמים ולקים לארץ כך שאם את או מישהו שת מכירה לא מבקרים באנגליה אז קצת בעייתי להשיג את זה

      Delete
  2. פוסט מעניין ללא ספק!
    בעבר שמעתי על השמפו היבש, ומאוד הייתי רוצה לנסות, היכן קנית את השמפו הזה ? יש משהו דומה באתר אייהרב במקרה ?
    תודה ובהצלחה ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה! אני לא יודעת אם מוכרים בiherb אבל ספציפית את האחד שכאן בפוסט אפשר להשיג גם בסופר פארם ובניו פארם

      Delete
  3. הייתי בסופר פארם ואמרו לי שאין, שהיה פעם משהו דומה של שוקי זיקרי אבל כבר אין, מאיפה הזמנת את שלך ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ראיתי את זה היום בסופר פארם.. אבל הבתי שבהרבה סניפים חסר במלאי... אני את שלי קניתי באנגליה.
      echemist תנסי באתר
      ובכל מקרה, גם תנסי בניו פארם כי שם אני גם בטוחה שראיתי

      Delete