Monday 30 September 2013

NOTD: flourishing



Nail Art is not something that I get to experience a lot, but after seeing this charming Nail Art of Meg from lips so facto I could not try it myself. Although I have used some other colors and I did a little smaller flowers.but, I definitely proud of the result.
I apologize that I have only a picture of the end result and not of all the steps along the way, I just decided to take this post only after that the Nail Art allready done.


What I used (left to right)-
Sally Hansen Insta dry top coat
Barry M nail paint- peach melba
Barry M gelly nail paint- pomegranate
Revlon- knockout
Essie all in one base
Essie- blanc (which is not in the picture but any white nail polish will be good)
a tool for nail art (this specific one is by an israely brand calls 'Beautycare', and you can use a bobby pin like Meg did).

first of all I applied base coat and two coats of white nail polish and waited a few minutes. Then I painted the red flowers polish with the nail art tool, there really should not be accurate and that is what is fun. I drew a circle in the middle of flowers in pink - orange and black dot above it. This is all about patience, you have to wait a long time between each color to get fully dry, otherwise it will be a mess. At the end I closed everything with a top coat of Sally Hansen which it gives shiny and glosy finish (for those who like).

So what do you say about the nail art? do you like it? worth the investment?

No comments:

Post a Comment