Wednesday 2 October 2013

JYM Essentials


I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and it's really big part of my routine. I feel it up my mood and makes me feel lighter and healthier. If you want I can also do a post about my exercise routine, but this time I would like to show you my jym essentials.


 Clothing- I prefer Always shorts and most importantly light and comfortable, and mos important- not synthetic. You will not find me doing sport with all kinds of advanced and sophisticated  sportswear. I prefer cotton clothing from different shops, and more colorful the better. (tank top- Forever 21, Top - Hoodies, shorts - Primark). Currently I use Puma's shoes, but they are not the most comfortable to me, so if you have any recommendations for other shoes I would love to hear.


If I did not have the two following accessories, the chance I'd still persist in the gym is extremely low. The first item - headphones, and the other is strap that rolled around my arm and hold my Galaxy. These two accessories are the ones that allow me to listen to music when I train.


After I take a shower, come the turn of the beauty products. Deodorant I think it's obvious why the need, and I use one of the Dove cucumber and green tea scent, which is nice and not heavy. Perfume I use is Hello darling by Victoria Secret in Pear scent and it is so convenient for me to take this one because it has small and compact bottle.
After the shower (especially if I also decided to enter the pool) my face feels a bit dry (though generally my skin is quite oily) so I use the Murad moisturizer which is part of the assessment of acne. Is not that amazing but does the job, and because of its small handset so it is also convenient for me to take it.
Next comes the water drop BB cream by Lioele. Is very breezy yet hides my redness' and maybe I will do a full review post about it.


When I go to the gym I usually go to other pursuits afterwards, so I do like a bit of makeup before I continued the day. As I mentioned before, BB cream is an excellent solution for fast and light makeup and I do not put a lot of prudacts on it. I use the clear complexion powder by Rimmel, to get rid of shin, put some mascara (Benefit's real they're) and actually goes on a bright color which looks nice without spending too much time (all fired up by Mac).


And after each training Of course I hungry, so until I get to where I can eat a full meal I eat   energy bar and it really helps!

So what is your most important things to take to the gym? Do you want to hear a full review of spesific product? write me a comment ...

2 comments:

  1. כיף לקרוא פוסט כזה, תמיד כיף לשמוע איך אחרות מסתדרות בחד"כ, מזיעים וזה.. בלאגן :)
    אשמח לקרוא פוסטים על שגרת האימונים ועל הBB CREM

    ReplyDelete
  2. תודה רבה שמחה שנהנת :) ובשמחה אעשה פוסטים כאלה..

    ReplyDelete